It's Pet Appreciation Week! The week of June 4-10 is celebrated as a time to appreciate your pets. As a tribute, we’ve collected a few things about our furry friends only a true cat lovers will understand. This info was unofficially compiled by the pet lovers at Parnell through their own experiences.
14 things you understand if you are a cat loveR
- I moved my couch and found 10 lost mice toys under there.
- Tissue, toilet paper, clean, dirty, no matter: it’s shredded.
- Waking up to find all of my stuff is knocked off my night stand AND the dresser.
- Finding a hidden nest of hair bands under my bed.
- At any point, my cat will reenact a scene from “Mission Impossible.”
- Cat hair everywhere. “My favorite accessory is cat hair, because it’s on everything I own.”
- I bought my cat this fancy cat climbing house and he only wants to play with the box.
- How every time I start to pack for a trip, my cat always decides to lay in my suitcase.
- Cat coin-flip: relaxing cat position lying on their back is an opportunity to scratch their belly or for the cat to scratch my hands up.
- The joy of finding your favorite (fill in the blank) chewed up.
- I can’t use the sink and because the cat is hiding in it.
- Cat: 10; leather furniture: 0. “This is why we can’t have nice things because you scratch it up!”
- It’s 2 AM and the cats go crazy and you end up with a cat chase in your bed.
- How it is hard to wake up grumpy with a cat licking your face.
So how will you show appreciation for your pets? Whatever you do, enjoy those adorable fur-babies and the joy they bring to your life! Love dogs as well? Here's the dog version of this blog post.