mySYNCH by Parnell has grown to a community of over 1.3 million dairy cows across the U.S.!
We have analyzed the latest data to publish our second mySYNCH Fertility Report. The Top 10% of mySYNCH herds by Pregnancy Rate achieve a 35% Pregnancy Rate and are far outpacing the average herds. Additionally, since our first report, there have been some notable changes in the practices of the top herds.
Here are some of the changes in the metrics that have occurred in the last 6 months:
- The RHA Pregnancy Rate increased by 0.6% in top herds and only 0.1% in the average herds.
- The average herd size of top herds decreased by 558 cows.
- The use of PROcept (GPPG) and Double PROcept has increased 5% in top herds from 36% to 41%.
- The Avg. VWP increased to 69 days in top herds and decreased in avg. herds to 64 days.
- The use of heat detection as a first service protocol decreased by 5% in top mySYNCH herds.
Receive insights like this for your farm with mySYNCH, and increase the fertility of your herd. Request a mySYNCH Demo, or contact the mySYNCH team at email@example.com, for more information